Covid-19 And The Aviation Industry: The Implications
Our aviation team, led by Frank Dowling and Niall McNamara discussed the impact seen on the aviation industry in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. They were delighted to welcome to the webinar industry experts who shared their thoughts and views on the following questions:
- How will public confidence be restored in air travel?
- Will the impact of Covid-19 be temporary?
- Can airlines repair their balance sheets’?
- Lessor management of airline lease waiver requests: What options do they have?
- How are governments supporting airlines in different jurisdictions? Can it be done without distorting competition?
- What other supports / solutions are available to the industry?
Phil Bolger, Strategic Adviser, Aircraft Leasing & Finance, Deloitte
Heinrich Loechteken, Chief Executive Officer JP Lease
Gary Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Stratos
Greg Byrnes, Chief Financial Officer, White Oak
Niall McNamara, Managing Director, DMS Governance
Frank Dowling, Managing Director, DMS Governance[post-video-popup-form][/post-video-popup-form]