Distributing Foreign Funds to Swiss Investors: What North American and European Fund Managers Need To Know
Following DMS’ recent acquisition of Oligo Swiss Fund Services, the audience was informed more about our Swiss distribution offering. The focus of the webinar focused on the recent changes seen to the regulatory framework in Switzerland and what this means for distribution strategy and sales of Swiss funds.
The agenda included:
- Market perspective and appetite of Asia managers who wish to distribute funds in Switzerland.
- The type of funds that can be marketed in Switzerland.
- The type of investors in Switzerland that foreign funds can offer.
- Professional investors vs Private investors.
- What needs to be done to offer foreign funds to respective investors in Switzerland?
- Update on the new Swiss regulatory framework.
- Can funds rely on reverse solicitation.
- How is Cayman perceived as a fund jurisdiction among Swiss investors?
Panelists included: Matteo Risoldi and Luis Pedro from Oligo Swiss Fund Services
Moderated by: Matthew Brown