Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Services
At Waystone, we understand how the need to take care of regulatory requirements can often become an unwelcome distraction.
The solution is to appoint reliable service providers to take care of those needs. At Waystone, we have a team of experienced AML professionals that can be appointed to the AMLCO and MLRO roles, in order to provide the necessary oversight and reporting, allowing you to focus on day-to-day fund management.
Our Cayman AML Compliance Solution provides an AML Compliance Officer (“AMLCO”) to oversee the application of the AML/CFT/CPF requirements in relation to the fund or SIBL registered entity appointing them and to act as a point of contact with the regulatory authorities for the purposes of AML Regulations. In addition, Waystone can provide a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) and a Deputy MLRO (“DMLRO”) for the purposes of receiving and considering Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) and onward filing of same.
Our AML Compliance team’s experts can also assist with the following:
- Irish Fund MLRO Services
- Our AML Compliance specialists can provide independent MRLO services for Irish fund vehicles.
- AML Compliance Audits
- Our AML Compliance specialists can perform deep-dive AML compliance reviews of Cayman fund vehicles and management companies, and provide AML compliance opinions and recommendations, to give additional assurance to those charged with governance and to help with preparation for potential regulatory inspections.
- AML Compliance Consultancy Services
- Our AML Compliance specialists can provide AML compliance consultancy services to assist with the development and improvement of AML compliance programs.
- AML Policies & Procedures
- Our AML Compliance specialists can provide tailored AML policies and procedures for Cayman fund vehicles that can be used to assist with their AML compliance programs.
- AML Compliance Training
- Our AML Compliance specialists have developed an online, self-administered AML compliance training module specifically designed for financial services practitioners conducting relevant financial business with respect to Cayman fund vehicles and management companies. This online training module provides a comprehensive overview of Cayman AML regulatory requirements in an easy to follow format, conveniently delivered by the Litmos© online learning management system.