Our ESG advisory offering is designed to provide investment managers with the tools they need to pre-empt ESG expectations and stay on top of the regulatory and legislative landscape. Each client is assigned a dedicated ESG consultant who will create a bespoke roadmap on how to integrate ESG into your business.
Our ESG Advisory Services
Our ESG consulting team provides both enterprise-level and fund-level solutions.
Enterprise-level ESG advisory services:
- building and maintaining ESG policies and procedures
- providing a gap analysis of policies and an assessment against ESG best practices
- creating an ESG statement for corporate values and responsible behaviour
- providing marketing material updates, including disclosure language on websites
- providing guidance on becoming a UNPRI signatory and meeting membership obligations
- assisting with investor ESG DDQ responses
- conducting regulatory ‘horizon scanning’ to ensure you remain at the forefront of any upcoming ESG regulatory obligations
- providing multi-jurisdictional expertise
Fund-level ESG advisory services:
- ensuring regulatory compliance (e.g. SFDR and taxonomy regulations in the EU)
- marketing material updates, including disclosure language on websites
- assisting with prospectus disclosures
- providing an assessment of the ESG positioning of a fund’s holdings
- conducting acarbon footprint analysis
- providing multi-domicile expertise
Stay on top of the ESG regulatory landscape
At Waystone, our ESG consultants are committed to helping you navigate the ever-changing ESG regulatory landscape, ensuring your organisation stays ahead of emerging requirements.
If you would like to find out more about how Waystone can help you with our ESG solutions, please reach out to your usual Waystone representative or contact us.