Highlights from Waystone’s Summit 2024, New York
Navigating Complexity in Asset Management
Our sixth annual Summit in New York saw industry leaders and Waystone’s experts delve into the latest trends, challenges and opportunities that are shaping the asset management industry. Sanjiv Sawhney, Waystone’s CEO, also shared his perspectives on how Waystone is evolving.
Held at the iconic Gotham Hall in New York City, we were delighted to welcome over 400 guests from across our client base, partners and the asset management community.
Sincere thanks to all of our speakers, who explored the following themes across a series of panels, fireside chats and keynote sessions:
- Geopolitical risks impacting global markets
- How global investment managers are scaling their business
- Innovation in international distribution channels and how US managers are designing products to maximize international opportunities
- Growing an ETF business and perspectives on the ETF market
- The regulatory landscape for US private fund managers in 2024