Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Services
Reliable AML compliance services that allow you to focus on day-to-day fund management.
At Waystone, we understand how the need to take care of regulatory requirements can often become an unwelcome distraction for clients. The solution is to appoint reliable service providers to take care of those needs. Our team of experienced AML professionals that can be appointed to the AML Compliance Officer (“AMLCO”) and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) roles, in order to provide the necessary oversight and reporting, allowing you to focus on day-to-day fund management.
Appointing an AMLCO, MLRO, & DMLRO
Our AML Compliance Solution provides an AMLCO to oversee the application of the AML/CFT/CPF requirements in relation to the fund or SIBL registered entity appointing them and to act as a point of contact with the regulatory authorities for the purposes of AML Regulations, ensuring that your business is fully compliant and up-to-date with the latest regulatory requirements. In addition, Waystone can provide a MLRO and a Deputy MLRO (“DMLRO”). Our MLRO and DMLRO will receive and consider Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) and onward filings as necessary.
Our AML Compliance Solutions
Our Regulatory Compliance Solutions team can assist with the following:
- Irish Fund MLRO Services
- Our AML Compliance specialists can provide independent MRLO services for Irish fund vehicles to help manage your compliance obligations effectively.
- AML Compliance Audits
- Our AML Compliance specialists can perform deep-dive AML compliance reviews of Cayman fund vehicles and management companies, and provide AML compliance opinions and recommendations, to give additional assurance to those charged with governance and to help with preparation for potential regulatory inspections.
- Independent AML control review
- Our AML Compliance specialists will provide an in-depth AML review to ensure compliance and identify any potential gaps or weaknesses in your business’s AML programs.
- AML Compliance Consultancy Services
- Our team can provide AML compliance consultancy services to assist with the development and improvement of AML compliance programs.
- AML Policies & Procedures
- Our AML Compliance specialists can provide tailored AML policies and procedures for Cayman fund vehicles that can be used to assist with their AML compliance programs.
- AML Compliance Training
- Waystone provides online, self-administered AML training specifically designed for financial services practitioners conducting relevant financial business in the Cayman Islands.
As part of our commitment to ongoing AML, CDD and KYC due diligence, Waystone will be working with The ID Register to provide a trusted investor onboarding portal for all Cayman registered funds. This service offers a trusted subscription and, KYC and FATCA-CRS portal on a global scale. Investors are able to authenticate once across their entire portfolio and control access to their own information. In addition, this service allows fund managers to offer both pre-approved and new investors a simplistic and faster digital experience, allowing them to focus on what they do best, managing their portfolios. The KYC requirements are held to the highest legislative standard, allowing clients to feel confident that any KYC information provided remains correct and valid. In addition, ongoing monitoring requirements are also met with the same high standards.