FinSA requirements – end of year deadline approaching
- Affiliation to an ombudsman
- Registration of client advisors
- Professional insurance requirements
- New organisational rules
- New conduct rules
- A new classification of clients.
How can Waystone help?
- Assessing the client’s situation and determining which obligations apply.
- Affiliating the client with a recognised ombudsman.
- Registering the client’s advisors.
- Training and certifying the client’s advisors and personnel.
Waystone continues to offer its specialist fund representation service, which is also required in most cases for fund offering and our legal partners are ready to help you, should you require advice from a Swiss law office on any aspect of these regulations.
Waystone’s comprehensive Swiss offering allows you to benefit from a first-class level of governance for all Swiss-related matters, a continuous regulatory watch and a simplified process that will reduce costs and time to market.
If you have any questions about any of the details included here, please contact us.