Waystone ETFs is an institutional ETF platform operator with over 20 years of experience in the asset management industry. Supporting over US$2Tn in assets for our clients globally, we offer the most comprehensive suite of fund hosting capabilities in the market.
Our dedicated team of fund sales professionals in Europe are based across London, Dublin, Geneva, and Frankfurt and have specialised ETF (Exchange-Traded Funds) sales expertise including access to digital channels and strong and long-standing relationships with the global investment community across all client types. Their complete knowledge of local markets means they have a proven track record of how to take an ETF from seed to success.
Our Open Architecture ETF Solutions
Waystone ETFs works with leading financial institutions to build great investment products using open architecture solutions:
White label ETF platform operator
Enabling clients to build world-class ETFs in the most cost-effective way. Waystone ETFs offers a comprehensive set of solutions including:
- ETF hosting
- capital markets
- product structuring
- investment management
- governance, operational and compliance services
Our solutions are provided through Waystone’s institutional capabilities that provide the most comprehensive set of fully-outsourced platform solutions in the market.
Standalone ETF platform operator
Similar to the white label platform, large scale clients can enter the ETF market using a customised platform, benefiting from Waystone’s ETF experience in the most cost-effective way. Standalone platforms offer more client flexibility while still benefitting from the institutional support of Waystone.
Management Company ETF solutions
Waystone is the leading provider of institutional governance, risk and compliance services to the asset management industry. Partnering with investors, investment funds and asset managers, Waystone builds, supports, and protects ETFs. Through our ETF Management Company solution, clients benefit from tailored ETF expertise across governance, capital markets and operations.
Core ETF Solutions
Waystone’s Core ETF solutions include:
- Investment management
- Passive portfolio management
- Trade execution
- FX management/hedging
- Cash & collateral management
- Investment risk
- Middle office
- Performance & attribution
- Design & advice on an appropriate listing strategy
- Listing on major European exchanges Xetra, LSE, SIX, Borsa Italiana, Euronext
- Established relationships with all Market Makers and Authorised Participants
- Connectivity with all major European broker platforms
- Access to full compliment of investor channels
- Strategic distribution agreements
- Customised marketing and PR campaigns
- Integrated digital marketing and PR platform
- Conferences, roadshows and ETF events.
- Cutting edge website
- Local language collateral and materials
- Extensive social media reach
- Governance solutions
- UCITS ManCo
- MiFID Investment Manager
- EU & UK Distribution Oversight
- Outsourced cyber security
- Swiss Representative office
- AML / MLRO Solutions
- Product structuring
- ETF Product development
- Regulatory approvals
- UCITS eligibility
- Legal and tax support
- Fund Passport / Registration Service
- Financial reporting
- ETF Capital Markets
- Spread monitoring throughout the trading day
- Primary and secondary market liquidity management
- Market Making agreement
- Capital Market expertise with trading and execution support
- Pre and post trade analysis
- ETF sales support
- Implement iNAVs for required exchanges
Our ETF network
Blue chip platform with internationally recognized ETF experience:
- Liquidity providers
- Distribution partners
- Leading Global Custodian
- International law firms
- Execution platforms
- Tax compliance
- Index providers
Why Choose Waystone ETFs?
As an institutional ETF platform provider, we enable clients to partner with the most credible white label operator in the market to provide the following:
- access to a platform overseeing $1Tn in AUM including $250Bn+ multi-domicile fund hosting solutions
- comprehensive ETF capital markets and distribution capabilities
- 35 years of combined experience in the ETF industry, working with 7 of the top 10 ETF issuers bringing products to market
- experience working with leading international partners across the value chain – Dechert, Northern Trust, PWC, EY, KPMG, Jane Street and Flow Traders
- ownership of full end-to-end ETF product manufacturing infrastructure with a complete set of regulatory licenses.
We help our clients to access the ETF market in an efficient way by providing:
- excellent capital markets credentials with best-in-class spreads
- strong connectivity across all major international liquidity providers (e.g. Flow Traders, Jane Street, Société Générale and DRW)
- comprehensive multi-strategy expertise across all major regulated asset classes
- experts in UCITS ETF product structuring
- specialised investment management expertise with $8Bn AUM.
Waystone enables you to build an ETF business without concern for conflicts of interest by ensuring the following:
- we do not manufacture our own Alpha or Beta products
- independence of the board construct eliminates control conflicts
- full white label naming conventions for ETFs
- a track record of complete protection of client intellectual property
- transparency of contractual obligations giving certainty of roles and responsibilities.
To find out more about our ETF solutions please reach out to your usual Waystone representative or contact us.