Please carefully read this important information before entering this Website. It contains legal and regulatory notices relevant to the information contained on this Website.
By accessing this website and the products, services, information, tools and materials that it contains or describes, you acknowledge that you have understood and accept the following terms and conditions of use. The aim of the website www.waystone.com (the “Website”) is intended solely to provide information about the business of ‘’Waystone’’ (as this term is defined below under “Governing Law”).
Waystone manages regulated schemes. Access to this Website is restricted to retail and/or professional investors accepting this disclaimer and related risks of investments in such regulated schemes. You should not rely solely on the information contained on the Website.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Waystone operates and is responsible for this Website, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The information and material contained on this Website is not financial advice. The material contained in this Website is directed only at persons or entities in any jurisdiction or country where such access to information contained herein and use thereof is not contrary to local law or regulation. Accordingly, all persons who access this Website are required to inform themselves of and to comply with any such restrictions.
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION
This Website is for information purposes only. Nothing contained therein constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute a financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind and no information on the Website shall constitute or deem to constitute a solicitation or an offer to purchase, or invest in, any financial products which are referred to on the Website.
If, in spite of the above, you were to take or consider taking an investment decision based on the information contained on the Website, then you expressly acknowledge and/or agree:
- that you must be, as the case may be, an investor who is legally or otherwise duly authorised to seek information about the funds referred to or described on the Website;
- that no investment decision shall be made solely on the basis of the information provided on the Website;
- that investment in any of the funds referred to on the Website can only be made after careful review, as the case may be with the assistance of a financial advisor, of the corresponding funds’ or sub-funds’ relevant documentation;
- that careful attention should in particular be given to, as the case may be, the articles of incorporation or management regulations, prospectus, key investor information document (the “KIID”), latest available annual and semi-annual reports, as applicable, and of the specific risks exposed in such documents; and
- that all investments involve risks and that it is your responsibility to collect relevant information about the risks inherent to any investment;
- that the value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and that you may not get back the amount originally invested;
- that past performance is not indicative of future performance, hence that any past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performance; and
- that the risk warnings only describe some of the risks that are inherent to the purchase of any of the funds or sub-funds described on the Website.
RISKS OF INVESTING
Investing entails risks, including possible loss of principal. No representation is being made that any investment or transaction will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided. No assurances or guarantees are given regarding the performance of any investment.
Past performance may not be repeated and should not be seen as a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Exchange rates may cause the value of overseas investments and the income arising from them to rise or fall. The levels and bases of and reliefs from taxation may change. Any tax reliefs referred to are those currently available and their value depends on the circumstances of the individual investor. Investors should consult their own tax adviser in order to understand any applicable tax consequences.
Materials relating to the investments mentioned on this Website should be read in conjunction with a prospectus and key investor information document (available through this Website) that describes charges, expenses, and risks. Read it carefully before any investment.
The distribution of the information on this Website may be restricted by law in certain countries. The jurisdictions where distribution of the information will be indicated on the relevant web page. This Website and the information on it is not addressed to any person resident in the territory or country or jurisdiction where such distribution would be contrary to local law or regulation. Waystone disclaims all responsibility if you access or download any information from this Website in breach of any law or regulation in the country of which you are a citizen or in which you are residing or domiciled.
Waystone Fund Servies (UK) Limited’s distribution activities are limited to professional investors domiciled in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The information contained on this Website (including any expression of opinion or forecast) has been obtained from, or is based on, sources believed by Waystone and its associated companies to be reliable, but are not guaranteed as to its accuracy or completeness. Such information is provided without obligation and on the understanding that any person who acts upon it or changes his investment position in reliance on it does so entirely at one’s own risk. The information contained on this Website does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or an invitation to make an offer to buy or sell shares in any investment fund referred to herein. Information posted on this Website is current only as at the date it is first posted and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. All information contained on this Website may be changed or amended without prior notice although neither Waystone nor any of its associated companies undertakes to update this Website regularly.
The information contained in this Website have been compiled, or arrived at, in good faith and on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and sources and is believed to be reliable as at the date of publication. However, no representation, warranty or undertaking, express or implied, is made by Waystone, its associated companies or any other person as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website and no liability is accepted by such persons for the reliability, accuracy, fairness, or completeness of such information.
Information posted on this Website is current only as at the date it is posted and may no longer be true or complete when viewed by you. Waystone cannot guarantee that content will be accurate, complete and current at all times. To the extent that any information on this Website relates to a third party, such information has been provided by that third party and is the sole responsibility of such third party and Waystone accepts no liability for such information. All content on the Website is subject to modification from time to time without notice. Please contact Waystone for further information regarding the validity of any information contained on this Website.
SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH, WAYSTONE HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN EACH CASE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS AND/OR LOSS OF GOODWILL) ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION
- THE ACCESSING OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THIS WEBSITE; OR
- ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ESTIMATES, AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR
- ANY WEBSITES ACCESSED VIA OR ADVERTISED ON THIS WEBSITE,
WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS IS REASONABLY FORESEEABLE AS AT THE DATE YOU ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR WAYSTONE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU INCURRING SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND WHETHER OCCASIONED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF WAYSTONE OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUB-CONTRACTORS.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Waystone, its affiliates and licensors, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of Waystone and its affiliates and licensors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this Website.
Waystone, its associated companies and its and their members and/or directors, officers and/or employees may have holdings in the investment funds referred to on this Website and may otherwise be interested in transactions that you effect in those funds.
Your use of this Website and downloads from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. The Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this Website, except as may be otherwise expressly disclosed and/or specified within a downloaded document or the governing contract thereof.
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, invalid, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of, the remaining provisions.
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between Waystone and the user relating to the subject matter herein.
‘’Waystone’’ refers to the Following regulated entities and
- Waystone Management (UK) Limited is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref 429093)
- Waystone Capital Solutions (UK) Limited is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref 554229)
- Waystone Management Company (IE) Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (ref C123529)
- Waystone Fund Management (IE) Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (ref C136938),
- Waystone Investment Management (IE) Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (ref C1011)
- Waystone Management Company (Lux) S.A. is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) (ref A00000395 & S00000734)
- Waystone Fund Services (Switzerland) SA is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)
Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of these pages, data and any other element making up the site, by whatever process or tool, is forbidden and subject to the express permission of Waystone. Failure to do so shall be considered as an infringement of copyright.
CONDITIONS OF USE
If you have read and understood these conditions of use, you may click the “ACCEPT” button below to proceed. By doing so you acknowledge that you understand the conditions of use and agreed to abide by them.
By clicking “ACCEPT” below this will certify that you have read the above Terms and Conditions and that you understand and agree that:
Nothing contained on this Website is deemed to be an offer to sell;
Investments are subject to risk and can gain or lose money; and
Some or all investment services or products may not be available to you in your jurisdiction.